1400 Eoff Street
Wheeling, WV 26003
Phone: (304) 232-0330
Fax: (304) 233-3948
Altmeyer’s first location, opened in 1922 is situated in downtown Wheeling on the corner of Fourteenth and Eoff Street. Wheeling Chapel is an immaculately kept Victorian building where families can make arrangements and host gatherings in spacious and comfortable surroundings.
Wheeling Chapel has ample parking and is very close to many downtown churches.