Give the gift of preneed and gain peace of mind. At Altmeyer, preplanning lets you and your loved ones know everything is taken care of. Your wishes will be fulfilled just as you wanted. Preplanning also saves you money by locking in today’s prices.
The process is seamless; you can even do it online. Call today to speak with one of our preplanning counselors about the variety of burial and cremation services available.
Preplan with Altmeyer Funeral Homes & Crematory to make your final wishes known.
Save your loved ones from the stress of making complex, costly decisions under emotional duress. Preplanning allows family and friends to support one another in the comfort of their own home instead of being forced to make arrangements in haste at the funeral home.
Preplan and save money. Preplanning locks in today’s prices saving your family from rising funeral and cremation costs. Pay now or later, plan everything or just certain aspects; it’s all up to you.
Begin preplanning at Altmeyer Funeral Homes & Crematory today and gain peace of mind.
At Altmeyer Funeral Homes & Crematory, we make funeral planning easy. Our staff can help you arrange a service with our preplanning checklist.
Here is list of documents needed for the arrangement process. Whether you are preplanning for yourself or assisting a loved one, this checklist will make the process seamless.
- Vital Statistics (including)
- Name of Father, place of birth, year
- Mother’s Maiden Name, place of birth, year
- Education – elementary, high school, college, graduate school
- Social Security Number
- Veteran Information
- Military Service
- Branch Rank
- Date of Enlistment
- Date of Discharge
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial Number
- Fraternal, Service and Union Memberships
- Special Recognitions
- Persons to Contact
- Children, Relatives and Friends to Notify
- Funeral Preferences
- Preferred Clergy/Celebrant
- Names of Pallbearers and Honorary Pallbearers
- Preferred Music, Bible Verses or Poetry
- Preferred Clothing or Jewelry
- Burial Property Information
- Special Instructions
- Location of Important Documents and Passwords